HR Interview Questions:
There are few HR interview questions that one needs to prepare:
- Give brief introduction of yourself?
- Describe about yourself?
- What is your family background?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you think you are fit for my company?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Are you a good engineer?
- What are your career goals, personal goals and ambitions?
- Are you a hard working guy? Hum… So what is difference between smart work and hard work?
- Would you like to change yourself? And if so why?
- Are you willing to relocate? (Specifically for a girl)
- Who is your role model?
- Rate yourself in the scale 1 to 10?
- What are the subjects you like the most? And why you like?
- How many years you feel you would be working with us?
- Are you ready to work if we call you on weekends?
- How much salary do you expect?
- Where you see yourself 5 years from today?
These are few general questions that are in some way or the other definitely asked by the recruiters. This is not just limited to TCS. They are applicable to any recruiter that comes to your campus. However it is essential that you prepare for some company specific questions.